As Seen In: Soda City Biz Wire
Five local business leaders join Central Carolina Community Foundation’s Board of Trustees
August 22, 2022
The Central Carolina Community Foundation is proud to announce five new local business leaders have been added to its Board of Trustees:
- Margaret Clay, Editor and Associate Publisher, Columbia Metropolitan Magazine
- Robert Feinstein, Managing Director, South Carolina Retirement System Investment Commission
- Rita Patel, Owner, Hotel Trundle
- Kevin Smith, Partner and Strategy Director, Riggs Partners
- Stacy S. Stokes, Partner, Bauknight, Pietras & Stormer, P.A.
Calvin H. Elam, CEO of EFinancial Advisors, will serve as Chair of the Board. Cory Manning, Partner at Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough, will serve as Vice Chair, and Charles Kahn, Vice President of Kahn Development Company, will serve as Secretary and Treasurer.
Read the full release here.